Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Matches

I got the match email just now. I was a little nervous. I matched with 1. I said yes to 8 and matched with 1. I don't feel bad about that. I think that I initially thought I would, but I don't. None of the guys were so fabulous that I was beside myself with excitement over the possibilities. It was more like hmmm... this guy is interesting I'll keep an open mind. The only downfall is that the guy I matched with is one of 2 guys with the same name. I don't know which one this one is. He could either be the 1st guy I saw or the one that was at the very end who I thought after the fact that I would prefer he didn't match with me. Although he was cute, but I got an I don't know how to describe it vibe from him. I'll keep an open mind though. And I'd do it again. :)

Edit: Phew! I love Yahoo! His email address is yahoo and he's the one I liked better of the 2 guys. The downfall... he's younger than me. Sigh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't be age-ist.

Kate the Peon said...

Yes, how much younger? Living-at-home-with-mom younger, or same-generation younger?

SJ said...

Don't think about it, just go do it! Have fun, have a blast and teach him what mama can't ;)