Sunday, November 06, 2005

Silly things to say today :)

Firstly, the flexcar I was so excited about finding is parked in a very tight spot. I am neurotic about driving the flexcars so it took me about 20 minutes to pull out of the spot. That's just ridiculous. I was just so afraid of hitting one of the cars parked on either side of me or the one right behind me that I inched my way out of it.

Secondly, Matty & I went to lunch at my favorite restaurant. I had a pretty good time eating lunch. There was a couple at the next table who was totally eavesdropping on us. That wasn't hard since they were inches away. And Matty & I tend to talk about interesting (to muggles at least) topics when we're together. We mostly talked about his love life, although I refrained from asking him all the specific questions I wanted to ask until we were safely in the car. The girl's hair would've curled had I asked what I really wanted to ask within her earshot. The best part of the whole field trip... I got some more GF baked goods! I love that they bake essentially crap food GF and don't make the assumption that just because I eat gluten free I also don't use refined sugars and I like carob and all that rock & twig crap. There's another bakery here in town that makes a bunch of GF foods, but I don't like them as much because they are "all natural." Blech. :) (And yes, Matty, I am eating my cookie right now!) :D

Thirdly, I bought the babies new treats and now Tess is greedily gobbling up the few I tossed on the floor for her. Rig is still sleeping, although I did call for her and shake the treat bags so she would come. She didn't. They had been following me all morning long, driving me nuts and dancing under my feet in the hopes that I'll give them what they want.

I think that's about all I gots for now. Obviously I'm spending today making up for all of my sickness time. :D

1 comment:

Kate the Peon said...

Wow, posting madness!