Monday, November 14, 2005

I dream of Matty??

I had two dreams last night that I can recall. Both featured Matty in some way. That's weird, especially considering that I had just recently told him he is never in any of my dreams. Sadly, though, at least one of the 2 was not good. The other was not bad for me but not good for him. :)

The first one started right when I fell asleep. I dreamt that I told him I had purchased an SUV and he punched me. In the face. And I fell down on my side and then he straddled me and kept punching me and I couldn't speak or move. I forced myself awake and just lay there terrified that someone was in my room. It was awful.

The closest thing dreammoods offered to being punched was beaten: To dream that you are beaten, indicates that you need to make some fundamental changes to yourself. You need to make some conscious adjustments and evaluations. Apparently I need to make changes about Matt. :)

Much later (maybe in the morning) I dreamt that Matty was in a coffee shop with a rather cute guy. Starts out good, right? ;) But I had been looking for him because his family had been looking for him. When I found him, he had no recollection of knowing me or knowing his family. He knew his own name and stuff about himself (where he lived, his job all that), but all the people he once knew were gone from his memory. So I went over to talk to him and convince him to go with me and he did. (which is weird cuz who would leave a cute guy to go with some girl that he doesn't know? :)) The cute guy was very insistent that I take his number on the napkin to give to Matty so Matt could call him once he got his memory back. Which is where I was taking him.

Napkin: To see a napkin in your dream, signifies neatness and cleanliness. You may be preparing yourself to hear some goodness.

Friend: To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not going to punch you tonight at coffee. Promise.