Tuesday, November 22, 2005

T minus 13 hours and counting...

Until I arrive in California to visit Peeved Michelle. There's no logical reason why, but I'm feeling a bit anxious over this. I think it is because I'm leaving the ferrets home alone for the first time with these 2. I used to leave Minka & Baxter and then just Baxter alone when I went on trips all the time. They're fairly self sufficient although tend to get into crap when I'm not home. :) The trash can is safely sitting on top of the toilet seat though to prevent Rigby from spending almost a week in the tub.

I keep thinking I'm forgetting to bring something. I've double checked and can't think of anything. If I have it isn't like there aren't stores in California. :)

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

What? You aren't excited to come see me? Stay your ass home, then.

P'nut said...

Maybe to be on the safe side you could close the bathroom door? Or have someone check in on them?