Sunday, November 06, 2005

Keys!

I've found my keys! Yay! And Michelle (as always) was right. She sent me a link about how to find lost objects. It was 100% correct. The keys usually live on the sewing table with my MP3 player and wallet. They were underneath the sewing table in a bag of stuff that was under there. I personally think that Tess & Rigby were responsible for this, but I'm probably wrong.

In other thoughts, Bon Jovi can still rock and I think I like 'em. Plus still seriously hot.

Finally, is it wrong that I want to have kids not so much because I want to have kids, but because I want someone to excuse my love of toys and I just want someone to play with? I have a new plan about kids. I think I'm going to kidnap* one. It is a long running joke between my coworker friends (who I went camping with) about the ideal age a child should be if I want to kidnap him/her. Two is that age in case you care. About the age I start liking children but not old enough to be verbal enough to say 'Hey this chick isn't my mom!' I scope them out every once in a while, but damn those parents, they keep a tight hand hold on their kids...


*Ok I'm kidding. No, really, seriously. I have absolutely no intention of kidnapping a child. That would cause so much guilt I wouldn't know how to cope.

No comments: