Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Weird Music Morning

I sometimes wonder how my MP3 player decides what to play next when it is set to shuffle. This morning on my way to work I got to listen to:
Smile Empty Soul's Bottom of a Bottle
The Killer's Mr. Brightside
Smile Empty Soul's Bottom of a Bottle (again)
DMX's Up in Here
And then Duran Duran's Wild Boys.

I don't think there's a theme here, but there might be...

Also have any of y'all ever listened to words and suddenly realized they mean something else that totally escaped your notice initially. I was listening to Maroon 5's This Love and it was at this one part of the song I thought, Holy crap that's all about sex! And then I felt old for not realizing it sooner.

Final random story this morning. (Please feel free to laugh your ass off at my stupidity.) I was sitting with the group I usually eat lunch with yesterday studying BigR's (he likes that better than RBT) camera phone. I was looking at it and looking at it and trying to look through the viewer for the camera. And I couldn't figure out why I couldn't see through the viewer and mentioned that. And they all laughed and laughed because it is a digital camera (duh) so it doesn't have the standard little window to look through like a film camera (or actually my digital camera) has. Voltaire! When did I turn 70?

7 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Some digital cameras still have a little window.

Kate the Peon said...

Yeah, if they don't have a window, how to you see through them, digital or not?

Peeved Michelle said...

Joanne, now don't you feel better after KtP's comment?

Kate the Peon said...

I have no problems throwing myself on the sword of stupidity to save someone else from doing so.

Now, seriously. If there's no window on the cam, how the heck do you take pics with it?

Peeved Michelle said...

It has a screen.

Kate the Peon said...

A screen? That's just a fancy word for saying window. Ya'll made me think that the digis in question had no viewfinder of any kind.

Harumph.

Peeved Michelle said...

A window is something you look through. A screen is something you look at.