Saturday, February 25, 2006

Another Adventure

I headed over to the Girl Scout office today. That office, to me, is a lot like Target. I can't leave the store without spending 70 bucks at least. At least this time it is girl money and not my money. :)

On my way (2 busses I might add) I stopped at this health food store that advertises Gluten Free food. I've stopped there in the distant past but all it had were like 2 different varieties of Pamela's cookies (which I don't find go0d.). But today I found something so wonderful I was very happy. Amongst shelves and shelves of Ener-G foods (which I also generally don't like), was a couple of bags of Kinnickinnick Foods' fried chicken stuff. I am so excited! I love the fried chicken coating stuff! That's totally what I'm having for dinner tonight. :D

7 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Fried chicken sounds so good I am now regretting tell my grandma and my aunt that I would go have fish and chips with them for dinner.

Kate the Peon said...

I had fried chicken for lunch. Hope yours was good!

Peeved Michelle said...

KtP, I thought your parents said you couldn't have friend chicken for lunch?

Peeved Michelle said...

Friend chicken. That's funny.

Mind Sprite said...

MMM, fried chicken sounds so good! I haven't had that in ages (for which my butt thanks me!)

Kate the Peon said...

PM, they did. So we had Chinese food for lunch on Saturday, and I had friend chicken for lunch on Sunday. Alone. In my safe haven of an apt. :)

Unknown said...

Mmm...fish and chips. I think I'm going to go out one night this week and get some fish and chips for dinner....