Friday, February 10, 2006

Night Brace 3 days so far


Every night I dutifully put on my night brace. Every night about 2 hours after I put it on, I take it off. That's it, in the picture. It kills my foot to sleep in it. My toes go numb. It is somewhat heavy and my foot always feels so weird in it. I will keep trying it. Maybe I can keep it in for like 15 minutes longer each night until I'm sleeping a full night in it. Damn tendon.

Also I've inquired about getting a boot for my vacation. Only because we are going to be walking a lot since we're going to Disneyland, Sea World and the San Diego Zoo. So yes, Matthew, I'm getting the boot. You don't gotta be all Mr. Smugpants on me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I told you you'd end up in the boot.

If your toes are going numb you may be making the straps too tight. Ease up a bit, tiger.

Jodi said...

Good luck! A boot is probably wise for your Disney, etc. trip. Or rent a wheelchair and go to the front of all the lines (just kidding, of course!)