Wednesday, February 15, 2006

So sleeepy

I could so fall asleep right now but I'm waiting up to watch Veronica Mars. It had better be a new one or I'll be so pissed.

Apparently in a weird balance in my life whenever I do something good I do something bad. I went to yoga today. It was just me there so I had the instructor one on one which was nice. :) She managed to do a lot with just me. So the bad part, I picked up a Cadbury Creme Egg on the way home. Now I only ate 1 so that's good. :) I also picked up juice for the girls for our meeting tomorrow. Is it bad that sometimes I buy the snack juice based on what could be a good mixer with my cherry rum? I at least cut open the juice box and pour it into the glass rather than mix it in the box directly. Isn't that good? :)

5 comments:

Robin said...

Yay! Veronica Mars!

(You know they show it over again on Sunday night at 7...)

Jodi said...

Yay! Cadbury Cream Eggs! Darn, I didn't know the Easter candy was out already.

Jodi said...

Yay! Cadbury Cream Eggs! Darn, I didn't know the Easter candy was out already.

Unknown said...

Yay for Cherry Rum! :)

Peeved Michelle said...

If you added chicken noodle soup and diet pepsi to this post, it would contain all of my favorite food items. Yay!






Yay!