Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thunder stolen

So tonight was supposed to be the big smackdown of the girls post 'bathroom incident.' I was all ready. I was planning on what I would say. It was on...

Except it wasn't. Only 2 girls showed up. I was 100% positive these 2 had nothing to do with the whole bathroom thing. So no lecture occurred. I did tell them what happened and they were both suitably grossed out. Although 1 girl thought maybe her little brother did it, but seriously, he didn't go into the girls' bathroom so how could that happen? We have no meeting next week due to the kids' mid-winter break. The following week we have Thinking Day so it will be awhile before I have the chance to lecture.

The boot is proving to be problematic. Not the walking part, but it is too narrow for my fat little duck foot. I am going to have to go back to Rick the cast guy and let him know. I'm blistering on the outside of my foot.

No comments: