Friday, February 24, 2006

A myriad of things

I receive an email of comics each day. In honor of yesterday this one cracked my shit up.


I look cute again today. That makes me happy.

I didn't make it to the gym this morning. I went out to wait for the bus at the appropriate time according to both my cell phone and the time thingie on one of those parking ticket machines. (Instead of parking meters we now have these ticket dispensers that you put the ticket in the window of your car.) I waited and waited and waited. I hadn't seen the bus go by when I was on my way. If it had gone by, I would've seen it. So after I stood outside in the freaking freezing cold shivering for about 15 minutes I gave up and decided this was a sign I was to go back to bed and be warm. If I had waited for the next one, it would've been a 30 minute wait and by then I'd have only enough time at the gym to shower and I may as well do that at home. But this afternoon my cookie mom is coming to pick up the boxes I'm holding so that'll be my exercise for the day.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

I know that if your girls have their cookies so does the little girl from I bought some cookies so where the hell are my damn cookies?