Thursday, February 09, 2006

They're lucky they're not dead!

I went into the bathroom after the meeting tonight and somebody had locked 4 doors from the inside and crawled out underneath. Now since the building is essentially empty after 6 PM (our meeting time) and really college girls wouldn't crawl around on this disgusting public bathroom floor I can only imagine it was MY girls who did this. Had they all not left already I would've lit into them immediately. Instead I crawled around on the disgusting public bathroom floor and unlocked the 2 locks I could and tried the other 2 but since those 2 stalls have doors that actually extend all the way to the floor I couldn't crawl under the side enough to get them. I had to go get someone from public safety to use their little tool to open the door. (He used a flat tool on a leatherman type thing to scrape along the top of the sliding lock until he had moved it enough to open the door.) Next week there will be a lecture to end all lectures. This is just completely unacceptable.

8 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Next week's activity should be just the lecture and nothing else. Shame on those girls. There must be something in the oath against that sort of behavior.

Robin said...

Sometimes girls are dumb, too....

... said...

I agree with PM...the lecture and no fun should be the punishment. Especially since you are using a work building...that would suck if it got ruined over something stupid like that.

Kate the Peon said...

Good call, PM.

Mind Sprite said...

A lecture, no fun and a 200 word essay on common courtesy and personal responsibility! Kids hate essays.

Unknown said...

Writing shouldn't be a punishment.

Kate the Peon said...

Good call, Putnawa.

Unknown said...

I hate to spoil the fun of the lecture, but I assure you that college girls are dumb enough to crawl around on those nasty floors. Though, they probably would not have done that in an administrative building. Residence hall, yes.