Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yay panties!

I couldn't do it. I couldn't go the whole day without them and just wearing pantyhose so I went home at lunch and put on panties. Clearly I am not a person meant to ever go commando. So then since the weather was so rainy and blustery and cold I couldn't convince myself to put back on my skirt that I love (which is dry clean only and probably one of 2 articles of clothing I actually dry clean) that might get damaged by rain so I put on pants. And that made me even happier. :) I wonder how many people (if any) will notice I went from a dark red skirt with embroidery to khaki colored pants.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Yay! Panties! I would have HAD to go home...

Joanne said...

Well and I'm sure I was blushing a bit after lunch since the whole thing is so silly.

... said...

I would have gone home or to a store...I feel for you. I am sure if anyone noticed at all, they figured you must have spilled something on them or something, right? No worries.

Unknown said...

First of all, you'll have to work a heck of a lot harder to cultivate an air of mystery.

Secondly, I noticed you had changed and I didn't even see you before lunch. (Of course, I have exceptional deductive reasoning skills.)