Saturday, February 04, 2006

Shopped 'til I dropped

I went to 2 of my favorite places today. Baja Fresh for lunch and Fred Meyers for shopping! So while it was cold and blustery outside, I was safe and warmly ensconsed on a bus and in the most beautiful Fred Meyer in Seattle. I bought some completely frivolous things. It isn't often I get to do that! I bought a new lavender tank top to wear out (tank top, excessive boobage showing, it will need a different bra than what I own), a white shirt (that may have to go back actually) and a toasty, fuzzy fleece jacket. I'm most excited about the fleece jacket. It is so soft and warm. I can't wait until the rain stops so I can just wear this in the cold. :) I also got some craft stuff to make felt finger puppets. Although, I couldn't find any googly eyes. Do they not make those anymore? :) I'll have to field trip to the sewing store down the block to see if they carry them.

One other thing I want to get, a new video game. But I hate shoot 'em up kill things type. I like either go on a long quest to solve puzzles and find the ultimate answer or key to the treasure. Or I like simulation ones like the Sims or Age of Empires.

I looked at movies to go watch tomorrow instead of the Super Bowl. There is nothing out that I want to see that I haven't already seen. I hate it when that happens.

No comments: