Friday, March 05, 2004

The Apprentice & Concussions

So, I just watched the episode of The Apprentice, probably my hmm... It is a toss up which I like better, Joan of Arcadia or The Apprentice. Anyway, I was SOOOO glad to see Omarosa leave AND cry. Hee. Definitely an example of schadenfreude (my new favorite word). So on to the concussion part. Once upon a time, many years ago, I worked at a summer camp where we did trust falls off the table. I did one, and the girls did not catch me (years of therapy will it take to get over THAT breach of trust). I fell on my head on a cement floor from a much higher position than the plaster that fell on Omarosa's head. I had a 'slight' concussion. Twenty four hours after my fall and subsequent hospital visit, I was back at work AT CAMP! I am so glad to see her go after ALL that whining. GET OVER IT already!!

No comments: