Monday, March 22, 2004

Some thoughts and reflections upon the past weekend...

Hmmm... How did I live without both a computer and a gameboy? That is the profound questions. Sunday I had no obligations except 1 30 minute meeting. It took me longer to get to the meeting than it did to do the meeting. I spent most of it playing Legend of Zelda on my gameboy and watching 80's movies (and some were 90's now that I think about it). I got up at the ungodly hour of 6ish... Watched Pretty in Pink, Bed of Roses and Fried Green Tomatoes. It was a great way to spend most of the morning.

I was called at 8:40 AM by one of my Brownie moms telling me about the meeting. She said she wanted to call early so she could catch me before I was headed to church. I sure as shit ain't telling her... :)

I tend to wonder if something I've done or haven't done makes me a good or bad person. Yesterday afternoon as I was waiting for the bus there was a young lady trying to get her bike on to the front of the bus she was catching. She was having all sorts of issues, yet I did not get up to help her. Should I have? I don't know... hm.

OMG! I almost forgot... humour from Brewfest... I spent the whole 4 hours pouring beers next to of all beers... Yeti beer from France! HAHAHAHA!! I had to grab a coaster. hee...

My age quiz: It is Saturday Night you...
a) Have donned the latest in halter tops, stiletto heels and have danced the night away well into Sunday morning.
b) Joined another married couple for dinner and a movie.
c) Watched your son/daughter play the lead in the high school's production of South Pacific
d) Fell asleep on the sofa by 8:40 while watching Tarzan on ABC's Wonderful World of Disney...

3 guesses which one I did. :) I think this is a sure sign that I should bust out the knitting needles and the rocker and accept my fate as an OLD lady.

No comments: