Thursday, March 18, 2004

Nightmares

So last night I had this dream that I guess wasn't technically a nightmare, but one of those crying dreams where you wake up and you are still a little crying. (Or maybe I'm the only one that has these...) Anyway... I dreamt I was back in high school and I was at the type of high school that required uniforms. It was school picture day and we were sent in groups to this room where there were dresses for us to put on. This lady kept taking measurements of each girl and telling her which of the dresses would fit. I didn't want her to take my measurements so I refused and just kept wandering and looking at the dresses. Since none of them had sizes in them I couldn't figure out which ones would fit so I finally went over to measurement lady and said that I needed a dress. She wouldn't tell me which ones were for my size, even though there were a lot of girls much fatter than me and she would help them. She FINALLY asked me my bra size and I told her and she said "Oh no, you are an A cup or maybe if you are lucky a B, but definitely NOT a D." I kept saying no, this is my size and she replied with 9 out of 10 women wear the wrong size. So she is saying this in front of everyone and I am getting more and more embarrassed and starting to cry. She whips out the tape measure to take my measurements (and by this time everyone in the room is watching) but I am too embarrassed so I run away. I go to complain to the principal and she is just mean to me so then I wake up. Very weird...

No comments: