Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Bad relationship karma, can't judge a book by its cover and on and on and on...

I don't think it is that one incident that gives me bad relationship Karma, but add it to my joy in seeing the yeti's misery and that is two episodes of schadenfreude. If I knew how to say that word I would like it. I want to pronounce it shay den freud (like the guy). I'm sure there are probably plenty of other episodes but those are the only two that I can think of right now.

One of my little Brownies is WAY younger than I originally thought and now this is forcing me to reconsider how I view her. I thought she was a 3rd grader based on her height and she is only in 1st grade, and a young 1st grader too. I always thought she was older and so I was always troubled by how short her attention span is. Now I get it. :)

No comments: