Friday, March 19, 2004

Journal

I have been keeping it since a few months before my sister died. I only write in it randomly... when I have something particularly troubling me that I need to work out myself before vocalizing (or sometimes I don't even vocalize, it just helps to write it all down and get the thoughts out of my head). So I can go months without making an entry or make 4 in 2 days... that is very Joanne-like. :)

Eeek! Michelley, your interpretation of my dream is frightening. Like I had all the parts there but now you spelled it all out for me... the evil person... prolly my low self esteem or something equally stupid... or maybe she was a drag queen and represents the fact that I never meet str8 men which prevents me from enjoying my feminine pleasures. ;) Seriously that is one fucked up dream. I hope not to have it again.

No comments: