Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Observations on my life

I have a lot of people who make observations about my life. Humans do it to each other so this is no real huge thing... Which of course would make one wonder where it is I am going here...

The other day I had a discussion with a friend in Alaska. He claims that because of who I hang out with I am going to be hard pressed to find to find a mate. Granted I will give him (and everyone else who makes this claim) the fact that since I hang out in gay bars, it will be hard to find a str8 man there. I accept that and hence, do other thing in order to try to meet str8 men. His assertion, though, was that it is hard for a str8 guy to accept my gay boy. I don't feel that I should ever have to give up a friend for a man. No matter what. And I likened it to if my boyfriend wanted me to give up him as a friend or Michelley. Should I give up that person? hmm... boys are dumb and this really isn't going anywhere is it? I think I feel a little blue today. Prolly pms.

No comments: