Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Vegas baby & Romy & Michelle

So I'm watching Romy & Michelle's High School reunion since apparently there is nothing on tv on Tuesday nights. I think that's why V and I used to go to Karaoke. And it was the scene in the prom where Phoebe said to NotPhoebe that she looks 'so good with black roots and blond hair.' Hee... Totally made me think back to my prom, which I didn't go to. I wasn't invited... and apparently this vindicitve side of my personality has always been around because the boy I wanted to invite me to the Prom and who everyone else thought was going to ask me had a terrible time with the girl he went with. She flirted with EVERYONE else and paid him like no attention. Hee... Maybe this is why I have bad relationship karma? Nunnery here I come. :)

Vegas... Make up my mind about Vegas! :D I'll be there! The only downer for me is that it is right at the peak of our busy time in HR because of the new semester and all the new profs and whatnot, but I'll make it work somehow. My boss should be backish from her mat leave by then. She'll be there at least 1/2 time. So really, who would be the fun peeps you are referring to? :)

No comments: