Thursday, March 18, 2004

Dream Dictionary Part 2...

So I found a better dream dictionary online just now. It is better in that it has most of my words... but... now that I know what they mean, did I really want them??

1 - Bras - only talks about whether or not I'm wearing one. I am wearing one in my dream but according to the mean lady it is like 4 sizes too big. No discussion about that.

2 - Photographs - Only talks about either looking at pictures or if I am the one doing the photographing... not that I am posing for a photograph (ooh posing maybe I should look that word up - posing wasn't there)

3 - Dresses - To see or wear a dress in your dream, represents a feminine outlook or feminine perspective on a situation. You are freely expressing your femininity. (I'm a girl... who knew?)

4 - hmmm... just beyond dress is dressing... I was trying to get dressed... here's the def on dressing: To dream that you are having trouble getting dressed, signifies that some evil person will preoccupy your mind to the point where you are not able to enjoy your daily life and its pleasure. (What evil person could this be?? The only people I know who are well less than nice actually HELP me enjoy my daily life. :) )

5 - High School - To dream that you have to repeat high school, suggests that you are doubting your accomplishments and the goals that you have already completed. You feel that you may not be measuring up to the expectation of others. The dream may occur because some recent situation may have awakened old anxieties and insecurities. (Except it wasn't MY high school that I was repeating... does that count??)

6 (and finally) CRYING - This one was the most traumatizing to me... what it means... especially what it means to wake up crying - To dream that you are crying, signifies a release of negative emotions that is more likely caused by some waking situation rather than the events of the dream itself. Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and a way to safely let out your fears and frustrations. In our daily lives, we tend to ignore, deny, or repress our feelings. But in our dream state, our defense mechanisms are no longer on guard and thus allow for the release of such emotions.

7 - to wake up crying - To wake up crying, suggest the grieving of your soul and that you need to change your ways and how you approach things. (Apparently my soul is grieving. for what?? Probably for being 29 again. This isn't at all the first time I have woken up crying. My soul grieves a lot? whatever... It needs to build a bridge and get over it!)

I must give props to the dream dictionary I found online... www.dreammoods.com They have provided me with all this helpful knowledge.

No comments: