Sunday, March 14, 2004

Birthday Extravaganza

Michelle and I are half way through my 30th birhtday extravaganza weekend! Now that I am officially 30, I don't really feel as sad as I thought I was going to. It really is no big deal. It is a new box on forms. A new number, but just a number blah blah blah. Friday we went to the Icon Grill for drum roll please... 4 cheese macaroni & cheese with cheese sauce for Michelle and pepper crusted sirloin for me. It was very good but much fancier than we thought. We were 'allowed' to have a table as long as we ate within an hour. Hee... I wanted to say to the snooty hostess & host that it depended entirely on THEIR service if we were out in an hour or not... We were. Then we went drinking and dart playing at RPlace. Yestrerday we shopped downtown. I bought new tennis shoes for the gym courtesy of my little sister. :) Went to gay bingo. It was fun, but there was a bit too much kibbitzing... they just needed to call the damn numbers. Some of it was funny though. V won like 20 bucks. After that we went to the Madison pub. There we had a lot of alcohol... A LOT :) It was fun though. We stood around talking and checking out boys etc. V left while we were there. We left and went to IHOP with Steve. It was much better than when V and I went and we walked out because they weren't serving us. OH YEAH>... almost forgot... Friday afternoon was the great tattoo day. It looks awesome! It is black outlined filled in with a bright blue. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. It is starting to itch though, so I guess that's the sign that it is healing. It's a good thing that Michelle is here, I can't reach the spot it is and make her put the ointment on it for me. I'm sure she just loves that. :) Today... Lunch with her friend from college Rona and hockey. Maybe a barbecue... I'm not sure if Steve remembers offering to have one with us when we are done with hockey or not. We shall see. :)

No comments: