Thursday, March 04, 2004

Babies

I am not a baby person. I admit this. I accept this. I've moved on. Really I don't like them until they are like 1 1/2 or 2ish. Then they become people and kinda interesting. Until then? Gross. I remember once at Michelle's house for her birthday I think, or something... and there were two babies there. One mom kept trying to make me hold baby. I did not like that. Baby people don't really understand non baby people. They are sure I'll change my mind once I have my own. I'm not so sure about that. :) Where is this coming from one might wonder... this random rant? My boss is pregnant. I am also not a pregnant woman person. We were sitting in a meeting and I guess baby was kicking and she kept saying "see. See him move?" No I didn't see him move. AND as bitchy as this is... I am sick of hearing moans and groans about being pregnant. I also mostly can't see baby on sonogram pics so I usually go 'oh yeah i see the head now' or whatever along with appropriate head nod. Damn... 3 more months of this! However.. since my boss IS going to half time after baby is born I can't complain too much. :)

No comments: