Monday, March 08, 2004

I concur

Based on the following pieces from your tale of potential woe I totally agree with your prediction...

1 - And this one is the most glaring - the big assumption that Mark won't make it in football and will be returning from Idaho in 7 months... I (being single) inerpret this as a lack of faith in Mark's abilities. Whether or not he would make it, who knows.. but still... to already assume he won't... why even bother going?
2 - Baby time frame differing... She wants to get preggers 7 mos from now, he wants to wait... I see conflict abound.
3 - The whole finance issue. Not being married, I can't truely state that this is the wrong way, but really, it seems like the wrong way.

FYI michelle... I think my friend Nancy reads this some times too. :)

No comments: