Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Whole lotta randomness:

Dreams - So I had this dream last night that the yeti and I were back together and the whole time I kept telling him that I can't tell any of my friends because they all hate him. He would be so angry because I was hiding him but I said, hey it is YOUR fault. You made me cry for a stupid reason and they are all protective so get over it. It was kind of funny.

We sold 139 boxes of cookies at the Safeway on 15th and John. The moms were kind of funny to me. One of my moms got picked up. He was pretty cute, but I think she is married and really how weird is it to pick up a Girl Scout mom? She is really pretty though. My group was on the side facing the street so we were getting the foot traffic. There are a lot of unusual people on Capital hill. One of the moms said something about having to hold on to her purse tighter. hee. I will be glad when site sales are over, though. Those kids outside trying to sell these cookies! They make me tired!!

On the subject of tired, I fell asleep on the sofa at 9:30 last night. Hauled my ass off the sofa at 10 and went right to sleep. Unfortunately, woke up at 1:30 as if to say ok time for work. I have to get my sleeping act together.

EEK! Tattoo appt at 4:00 on Friday. I called last night (she did call me by the way) and asked to make an appt with Christy. The phone got put down. Picked back up again and judging from the MAN'S voice on the phone still not Christy, still not able to make an appt for me. Phone put down again. Picked up again by a woman this time. Try to make an appt... still not her! Give me a break!! FINALLY get Christy. Make appt. now am a tiny teeny bit freaked out.

Big fun planned for long weekend, now if only boss could remember past 5 min that I am out of office for 3 days. Ugh. She was like, did we talk about this? Um yes... several times... duh. whatever.

No comments: