Thursday, March 18, 2004

Dream Dictionary

Ok so I just pulled up a dreamer's dictionary to look at some of the obvious symbols in my little dream story... bras...photographs...crying... dresses... and none of these words are in the one I'm looking at. NOT ONE... However, if I dreamt of a Damask Rose (I don't even know what a damask rose is) I could know what that means... Or if I dream about dates (the food) I can know what that means... especially if I noticed whether the date was fresh or not. Ok so maybe bras (at least in str8 men's dreams) are obvious... but how can pictures/photographs or crying not be in this guide?! Weird...

On another note... If I dream about this guy Kevin (who is not my latest stalking victim but a potential stalking victim) we ALL know what that means... :)

No comments: