Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Easily influenced

I am easily influenced. Michelle and I joke that's one of the reasons she likes me... that may not be a joke actually. :) I also suspect it is one of the reasons Matty P and I hang out, although his reasoning may be more along the lines of he can beat me at board games. Anyway back to easily influenced. Earlier today Michelle IM's me something about wanting beef and eating beef for lunch. Suddenly this sounds like a brilliant idea. Beef! I love beef! Unfortunately nowhere around here cooks it well. And Brownie nights are always take out nights because those dang kids exhaust me too much to cook too. So then later I was thinking I wanted something sweet. She had to go and suggest chocolate. So the ginger snap I munched on totally was not what I wanted anymore. So I had to field trip to the bookstore where a 3 Musketeer bar jumped off the shelf and into my hands. I haven't had one in years but those damn commercials that are on all the time have permeated into my brain and forced this choice upon me. Damn them. :)

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Ice cream!