Thursday, March 24, 2005

It's a sickness I say!

I am now in posession of a small calendar. Why might you ask... because apparently I've gone scheduling crazy in these beautiful spring months. And it is all volunteer work... Just to give you dear readers an insight into what I'm doing...

April 3rd: Splash party with Brownies celebrating end of cookie sales.
April 30th: CPR training... 8 AM
May 5 - 7: Camping. With a wholly other troop and service unit. My kids will not be there. On Saturday I'm doing the program for a group of Daisies and special needs Girl Scouts. (This is where I realized it was a sickness... AND I'm actually excited!)
May 14th: Letter Carrier's Food Drive. I do this every year. It is one of my favorites.
Memorial Day Weekend: Northwest Folklife Festival. I also do this one every year... What's not to love? Dirty hippies as far as the eye can see.

It is a sickness, but what can I say. I love it! :)

In other news, new workcrush (who has the girlfriend anyway) has quit... so we're back to old stalking victim (I mean workcrush!). And tomrrow MP & I are hypothetically going to the Japanese Garden! Yay! I will post photos. I will definitely be going, if I am joined by MP that's good. If not, well, too bad for him. :)

7 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

I am not sure what the cure is. I must have some gene that makes me resistant to this disease.

Stephen said...

When you wrote: Northwest Folklife Festival. I also do this one every year... What's not to love? Dirty hippies as far as the eye can see.

I think you meant...

What's not to love::: Dirty hippies as far as the eye can see.

I'm snipey today with my sunny grin

Stephen said...

Someone needs to check out Annalisa's blog...

This is the fucking funniest thing I've read today[snipey mood that I am in :)].

Peeved Michelle said...

Annalisa, that's a different sickness. Joanne's sickness is Dogooderism.

Unknown said...

Dirty hippies as far as the eye can see? Maybe I need to volunteer at folklife this year....

Oh, and: Jesus Christ, Joanne. Must you save the world at every turn?

Kate the Peon said...

Yeah. My sickness is all about me, me, me.

Who's the weird one?

Joanne said...

You are right... I am having fun and being busy.