Saturday, March 12, 2005

Michelle's Dream, or The Ice Man Cometh

All interpretations welcome.

I was a guest at someone’s house and I decided to go out for a walk in the snow. I saw a wagon on the side of the path, so I grabbed the handle and pulled it along with me. The wagon was small, about the size of a loaf of bread. I came to the base of a steep hill and continued walking. The hill became even steeper.

I could see the footprints of the person with whom I was staying. I knew that he had climbed the hill, so I figured that I could, too, but I was worried I might not make it because I wasn’t wearing the right kind of shoes. I tossed the wagon up to the top so that my hands would be free in case I needed them. I made it to the top of the hill and I realized that it was really a wall made out of ice. I sat on top of it and looked over the edge. There was a very steep drop on the other side and it looked like the wall was crumbling.

I grabbed the wagon and tossed it back down to where I had been. When the wagon landed it shook the wall a little so I climbed back down. When I got to the bottom of the wall, I hopped on a sled and rode it like a boogie board down to the bottom of the hill.

Walking
To dream that you are walking with ease, represents the way you are moving through life and progress toward your goals. Consider your destination.

To dream that you have difficulties walking, indicates that you are reluctant and hesitant in proceeding forward in some situation. You may also be trying to distance yourself from certain life experiences. The difficulty in walking is a reflection of your current situation and the obstacles that you are experiencing.

Snow
To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, repressed/unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions.

[The wagon was covered in snow.] To dream that you find something in the snow, suggests that you are exploring and accessing your unused potential, abilities, and talents. You have uncovered some hidden talent and ability within yourself. It may also indicate forgiving yourself or others.

Wagon
To see a wagon in your dream, is symbolic of difficulties. It also signifies your thrifty nature and your unwillingness to take risks. To see an empty and abandoned wagon, signifies loss and dissatisfaction.

Hill
To dream that you are climbing a hill signifies your struggles in achieving a goal. To dream that you are standing on top of a hill, signifies that you have succeeded in your endeavors or that you have now have the resources to complete a task at hand.

Shoes
In general, shoes represent your approach to life. It suggests that you are well-grounded or that you are down to earth. It also represents your convictions about your beliefs.

To dream that you are wearing inappropriate shoes for the activity at hand, denotes that your progress and path in life will be laborious and ill-prepared. It may also indicate that you are heading in the wrong direction and need to reevaluate your goals.

Walls
To see a wall in your dream, signifies limitations. obstacles and boundaries. There is a barrier obstructing your progress. If you see a wall crumble, then it suggests that you have easily risen above your problems and overcame your barriers.

Ice
To see ice in your dream, suggests that you are lacking a flow of ideas and thoughts. You are not seeing in progress in your life. Alternatively, you may be feeling emotionally paralyzed or rigid. You need to let your feelings be known.

Sled
To dream that you are sledding, represents your fun-loving personality and open-minded perspectives on life.

1 comment:

Kate the Peon said...

This one's apparently so easy no one wants to take it.

PM, quit the fucking job already.

Oh, and sleep with your husband.