Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Horrorscope for today

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): You may be a little unpredictable, especially about affairs of the heart. Get involved in something that interests you, but avoid cults or organizations that want to rule your world. This is not the time to mimic what everyone else is doing. 5 stars

Damn. And I was totally planning on joining the Hari Krishnas today. I guess that plan is out the window. (or maybe they were referring to the Girl Scouts... which that's too late, I'm already firmly ensconced. It'll take a kidnapping and deprogramming to get me out.)

Last night while at the bar, there was this big skinhead looking guy singing along to the videos. SINGING ALONG. And he was not a good singer. We were the only 3 in the area of the 2nd floor with the darts and pool tables. It was funny. Matty & I just laughed and laughed over it. Of course there could've been other reasons for us laughing.

No comments: