- If you are going to use the fancy function in Outlook to propose a new meeting time, please propose a time when all parties, including the meeting room are available. Or, better yet, schedule your own fucking meeting next time.
- If I send a meeting saying that one person cannot attend to second half so please be prepared to discuss her items in the first half, don't send me an email asking me if there really isn't a time available when we all can meet. There really isn't. Really.
- A slow driver ruined what would have otherwise been a very nice drive to work this morning. I was stuck behind this moron on the twisty canyon roads that were surprisingly free of traffic. I was unable to enjoy the thrill of driving fast on winding roads. My love of driving is yet another thing that commuting has stolen from me.
- Less than an hour ago, my boss scheduled a meeting for 1 PM today. I HATE 1 PM MEETINGS. I hate them even more than 8 AM meetings and 5 PM meetings. Also, I hate her.
- Speaking of hating my boss, she and my officemate had another one of those shouting phone calls in which everyone down our corridor could hear both sides of the conversation. Just fucking get up and walk two doors down, you lazy bitches.
- Stage 4 is still pending. I decided not to take the contract job that my former boss contacted me about. It was supposed to happen last week, but then there was a delay and then they came back and wanted to offer me a paltry two-month contract. I had a bad feeling about it, so I declined. I always go with my instincts. When I notice them.
- Conversations with my medium boss make me want to stay here because he is so mellow and yet inspiring, which is to say that he is the complete opposite of my immediate boss.
- This is not a peeve: I got a book in the mail at work today so I am going to go down and read while I eat my lunch and I will not stop reading until 12:59, making me a few minutes late for my 1 PM meeting.
Man, that felt good.