Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Blame Canada

And so the torch has been passed, but it might die with me.

Total Volume of Music Files on My Computer
557 songs, 2.1 GB... but I haven't started ripping my collection yet. Those are just the CDs from the car, stuff I bought on iTunes, and stuff I ripped from my brother'in-law's collection when I was in Toronto.

Last CD I Bought
The Killers, Hot Fuss

Song Playing Right Now
"SpongeBob SquarePants Theme" by Avril Lavigne

Five Songs That Mean Something to Me or That I Listen to a Lot
"There She Goes" by The La's (I just love it. I don't know why.)
"Ain't No Sunshine" by Bill Withers (I also like the Freddie King version.)
"29" by Gin Blossoms ("29/You'd think I'd know better/Living like a kid")
"Ven Conmigo (Solamente Tu)" by Christina Aguilera (Don't judge me.)
"Fallen" by Sarah MacLachlan (My biggest fear.)

Pass It On
Keeping it in the family, V can post his music stuff here if (1) he even reads this blog anymore and (2) he even wants to.

3 comments:

cat said...

one should never blame canada. :P

(i *heart* gin blossoms!)

Joanne said...

1 - I find it kind of funny that you and I have purchased the same CD as our most recently purchased.
2 - I don't think he does anymore.

Unknown said...

I don't think so, either, but that's because there's no booze or sex involved. *sigh*