Sunday, May 15, 2005

Well that's cheerful...

I had a dream last night that I was dreaming and in my dream I woke up because I was being electrocuted. I could feel it. The electricity running through my body. I could smell the burning. I could feel my body involuntarily twitch. I could hear the crackling. It was probably one of the most vivid dreams I've had in a long time. And I forced myself awake and I just laid there trying to feel normal and trying to convince myself it didn't happen because it seriously freaked me out.

Dream: To dream that you are dreaming, signifies your emotional state. You are excessively worried and fearful about a situation or circumstance that you are going through.

Electrocution: To dream of an electrocution, signifies that the current course of your actions will lead to disaster, even death.


In a completely unrelated note, I didn't know the Backstreet Boys were a) still together and b) put out a new album. They're on VH1's top 20 this morning.

No comments: