Monday, May 02, 2005

Purple..

Hmm. It is interesting to me to see the pics I post at work rather than on my home computer. Strangely enough, in real life, I am not purple. :) Since, for some reason, the pics aren't actually showing up on MY view of my blog, I had no idea I was purple. Until Michelle pointed it out. This afternoon. Hmm... I think because I keep the brightness on the laptop turned WAY down (as in almost to the edge of dark) it skews my perception of the colors. Unfortunately I also deleted the original pic after I fiddled with it. I almost never empty my recycle bin, though, so it is probably there and I will have to adjust the brightness on the computer and then readjust the pic and repost.

3 comments:

... said...

I swear earlier this morning when I first checked out your post, you were not that purple but now all of a sudden you do look kind of purple. I am actually thinking blueberry bubblegum from the Willy Wonka factory...

You know my digital camera does that too (which is why I use J's most of the time) although not quite as dramatically. I generally adjust the blue out a bit before I upload to York for prints.

Maybe is just me though because I could swear that P and B used to be brown and now it loads on my computer as white with brown trim...

Peeved Michelle said...

P&B was brown. I changed it over the weekend.

Stephen said...

Wearing my purple earrings today... good timing

I archive all of the original pics taken by my camera... just in case I need to recrop them for printing. And because I'm obsessively pack-rattish on some stuff :P