It's his fault I'm doing this thing... :D
Total Volume of Music Files on my Computer: 3.11 Gig. But that's not everything I want to put into music file. I have a bunch of CDs to convert, like my whole Disney album collection.
Last CD I bought was: I believe Pearl Jam's greatest hits album. And the Killers, Hot Fuss.
Song Playing Right Now: Tatu's version of How Soon is Now. I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulger. I am the son an heir, of nothing in particular...
5 Songs that mean something to me or that I listen to a lot:
1) Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park - Kind of how I feel sometimes.
2) You're the one by Shane MacGowen of the Pogues and Maire Brennen - What I consider to be a completely romantic song.
3) How Soon Is Now by the Smiths, because only Morrissey understands.
4) Tie between Release Me and Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town by Pearl Jam - I love Pearl Jam!
5) In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel (do I really have to explain this one?)
A few honorable mentions - I Want My Life by Smile Empty Soul, Jeremy by Pearl Jam, My Beloved Wife by Natalie Merchant, Something Crazy by Franky Perez and Highwayman by Loreena McKennitt
I'm not tagging anyone because it is pretty much against my religion. :) But if Michelle wants to post hers on here, she can. :)