Saturday, May 14, 2005

Spiderman...spiderman

Have you ever watched the old cartoon Spiderman? Old school, none of this newfangled shit. There was a character who was part human and part green lizard thing. One of his arms would grow and be green lizard thing. There's this guy I see around the hill who reminds me of the green lizard arm scientist. Why, because he is tattooed all the way down across his hand in what appears to be mostly green scales, although there are other pics. But just the one arm.

3 comments:

SJ said...

Spidey is da bomb! Altogether now:

Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can...

Peeved Michelle said...

"Spiderman, Spiderman..." Makes me think of one of my favorite episodes of Coupling, but it would take too long to explain it.

Stephen said...

PM - which episode? I have the first two seasons on DVD and that sounds familiar.

Joanne - that would be Curt Connors, the Lizard. He was actually in Spiderman 2 - played by the university doctor. I don't recall if they said his name, but he talked to Peter and you can see the doctor walking away with one arm.