Saturday, May 14, 2005

A new dream for the AM.

This morning I dreamt that I was with my sister and we were being kept in this place and not allowed to leave. So prisoners essentially. Something happens and we are able to escape, and I'm pushing a stroller with the cutest little Asian girl and we are supposed to protect her. As we're running through rooms, one room goes completely dark and we just manage to squeak through these doors and out into the sunlight where we wait for the bus. While we're standing there waiting for the bus we know we're still being chased and a guy bumps into my sister. She had been searching through her wallet looking for money to ride the bus. She finds 6.00 but also finds a receipt that says that we embezzled money. (yes printed on the receipt) So I take the receipt to burn it and we go off running again since they've identified us. We end up on this huge long path and my sister is on roller blades and I'm still pushing the stroller. We're trying to slog through woodchips on this path. Finally we get to a place and I send my sister off with the stroller and go a different direction. And the path is just so long. Eventually I get to a mountain to climb. The rope is already there. I climb part of it and get to a cliff landing to rest and find out I have to go up the rest of the way. At the top of the cliff the rope is being held by a stone cobra statue. And I put my hand on the cobra statue to help me pull myself up and that's when I wake up. Hmm...

What does Dreammoods.com say?

Kidnapped: To dream that you are being kidnapped, denotes feelings of being trapped and restricted. Someone or some situation may be diverting your concentration and your attention away from your goals.

Escape: To dream that you escape from jail or some place of confinement, signifies your need to escape from a restrictive situation or attitude. On the other hand, it may mean that you are taking an escapist attitude and are refusing to face up to problems that are not going away

Dark Room: To see a dark, eerie or confining room, denotes that that you feel trapped or repressed in a situation.

Sunshine: To dream of sunshine, indicates that you are experiencing some sort of emotional or situational breakthrough. You are headed on the right track.

Baby Carriage: To dream of a baby carriage, denotes that you will soon be pleasantly surprised by a good friend.

Baby: To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies may symbolize something in your own inner nature which is pure, vulnerable, and/or uncorrupted.

Path: To see a blocked or windy path, denotes that you need to give serious attention to the direction you are heading in your personal and/or business life. You also need to take time out to consider and rethink the consequences before acting on your choices.

Receipt: To see a receipt in your dream, indicates that you are accepting or acknowledging some aspect of yourself. It is a reflection of your openness and genuineness. What is the receipt for? Alternatively, it suggests guaranteed success and better times ahead.

Climb: To dream that you are climbing up something (ladder, rope, etc.), signifies that you are trying to or you have overcome a great struggle. It also suggests that your goals are finally within reach. Climbing also means that you have risen to a level of prominence within the social or economic sphere.

Cliff: To dream that you are standing at the edge of a cliff, denotes that you have arrived to an increased level of understanding, new awareness, and a fresh point of view. You may have reached a critical point in your life and may fear losing control.

Cobra: To see a cobra in your dream, represents creation, and creative energies. Some situation or relationship has you hypnotized.

So if I interpret this correctly, it seems like things may be looking up. :) Goodness I hope so!

No comments: