Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I got a P!

I passed my class. :) Officially I got a "CR" since it was credit/nocredit class. Yay me. I was looking for another random class to take but there are several limiting factors:
  1. Since I'm non-matric a lot of the classes I want are already full.
  2. A lot of the undergrad classes are during the day. I could potentially miss work and make up the time later to take one but I don't want to do it for just some random class I'm taking. It would be different if this was towards a degree in something useful.
  3. I know some of these profs on a different level. Some of them I really really wouldn't want to take a class from. Unfortunately some of them seem to teach the classes that look interesting. :)

5 comments:

Mind Sprite said...

I've taken a lot of random classes at the college that I work at and I can tell you from experience that it's best to find an instructor you don't really know. I'm now living with my friend/teacher's ex-boyfriend and we've agreed I really shouldn't take any more classes from her. It's just TOO weird!

Jodi said...

Congrats!

I'm glad you liked My Date With Drew. I tried to comment on that post, but keep getting an error. : (

... said...

Congrats on your class...I got an A after all in mine as well.

I too tried to comment that I have My Date With Drew in my Netflix list but that comment section is not working for some reason.

Kate the Peon said...

I gotta pee, too.

Joanne said...

Hmm. I went in and republished that post so now they work. I don't know why they didn't before.