Sunday, January 29, 2006

Who am I? (again)

I keep writing posts and setting them to draft. I just don't have much to say these days. But here's something vaguely interesting. I borrowed it from someone or other.

[X] I've run away from home (Didn't succeed. I was 11)
[X] I listen to political music (What's political music? Sinead O'Conner then I do I guess.)
[ ] I collect[ed] comic books.
[X] I shut others out when I'm sad
[ ] I open up to others easily
[X] I am keeping a secret from the world (Aren't we all?)
[ ] I watch the news
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs (only 4)
[X] I own something from Hot Topic (Does Torrid, Hot Topic's fatchick sister store, count?)
[X] I love Disney movies
[X] I am a sucker for hair/eyes
[ ] I don't kill bugs
[X] I curse regularly
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
[ ] I love Spam
[X] I bake well
[ ] I would wear pajamas to school
[X] I have a job
[ ] I love Martha Stewart
[ ] I am in love/like with someone
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[X] I am self conscious
[X] I like to laugh
[ ] I smoke a pack a day
[ ] I loved Go Ask Alice
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick
[ ] I can't swallow pills
[X] I have many scars (How many is many?)
[X] I've been out of this country
[X] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room
[X] I am really ticklish
[X] I love chocolate!!
[ ] I bite my nails
[X] I am comfortable with being me
[X] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored
[X] Gotten lost in the city
[X] Saw a shooting star
[ ] I had Surgery
[ ] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[X] I have kissed a stranger (Not voluntarily, he kissed me)
[ ] Hugged a stranger
[ ] Been in a fist fight with the same sex
[ ] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose
[X] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[ ] Made out in an elevator
[X] Swore at your parents
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts
[ ] Been skydiving
[ ] Been bungee jumping
[ ] Broken a bone
[X] Played spin the bottle
[X] Gotten stitches
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[ ] Bitten someone
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls
[X] Gotten the chicken pox
[X] Crashed into a car
[X] Been to Japan
[X] Ridden in a taxi
[X] Shoplifted (I was like 10 and it was a pen.)
[ ] Been fired
[X] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back (Story of my life)
[X] Stole something from your job
[ ] Gone on a blind date
[X] Had a crush on a teacher/coach
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans
[ ] Been to Europe
[ ] Slept with a co-worker
[ ] Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced
[X] Saw someone/something dying
[X] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[X] Been to Canada
[X] Been on a plane
[X] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
[ ] Thrown up in a bar
[X] Eaten Sushi
[ ] Been snowboarding
[ ] Been skiing
[X] Been ice skating (Took a class in college. I got a P)
[X] Met someone in person from the internet
[ ] Been to a motocross show
[X] Going to or have gone to college
[ ] Done hard drugs
[X] Taken painkillers (I'm wildly allergic to the good stuff. No vicodins for me)
[ ] Cheated on someone else (NEVER, although came kind of close once)

No comments: