Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tag I'm it no tag backs!

Peanut tagged me so I'll do it. It's interesting because this is actually requiring a lot of thought from me. :)

The rules: The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner, mentioning the sex of said partner.Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they've been tagged. If tagged before, no need to contribute.

Target of my perfect partner: Male
1 - Good with finances. (It isn't that I'm incapable, I just don't enjoy it so I don't do anything.)
2 - Volunteer minded. It is important to me to get out and do good work. I would hope my partner would want to do the same.
3 - Makes me laugh.
4 - Has a good stable family. Mine's chaotic if I were to have kids I'd like them to at least have 1 set of grandparents that aren't completely batshit.
5 - Kind
6 - Intelligent
7 - Compassionate, considerate, caring, fun
8 - Great Eyes ;)

I'm not really a tagger but if you want to do it, consider yourself tagged. :)

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

You need one that is good at fixing stuff: engines, electric, plumbing, carpentry.

Joanne said...

Ooh yeah I do. So maybe that's number 9, or replaces #8.

P'nut said...

Thanks for participating. I found it a difficult one, too, because I don't normally put much thought into memes. But this one can be very revealing and I think it's interesting to learn new things about people. I think #2 is a very good point.