Sunday, January 22, 2006

Taxes are done!

Yay! And as always I'm getting a refund. Double Yay! Of course that money is going towards the Great American Family Vacation Which I May or May Not Survive (heretoafter known as GAFVWIMOMNS) Hee. I'm feeling silly and accomplished because I've gotten 2 things done already today. Now I need to do dishes and bake today so that's on the dockett for the afternoon. And maybe clean out the fridge and take out multiple trash bags. (After I clean out the fridge). I used H & R Block's free tax return service and it worked out well for me. I looked at the list of the sites the IRS partners with and some of them just seem so not on the level. I would like to believe that since the IRS partners with them the sites are legit, but I dunno, some just seem fly by night. Not my concern, though since I used H & R Block. I can trust them. :)

According to the mensa test, I am a genius. :) I got 24 out of 33. I found this thanks to Poppy & Peanut.

V & I went to see Hoodwinked yesterday. I really enjoyed it, in spite of myself. I wasn't sure I wanted to see it, but it was really clever and funny. And, bigger shock, V didn't stand me up.

What a great weekend so far!

4 comments:

... said...

How did you do your taxes so early? We haven't even gotten all the forms from everyone yet, and won't see w-2s until after the end of January???

I am glad you are having a great weekend.

Joanne said...

My taxes are VERY easy. I got my W-2 earlier this week. I don't own property or investments or have a spouse or get alimoney, nothing. So once I had my W-2 that's all I needed. I could've done them even sooner but the IRS didn't have their stuff up until after the 13th.

Mind Sprite said...

I just got the last official piece of paper I needed and mine will be done this week too. It's pretty easy with no property and no dependents, eh?!

P'nut said...

24 out of 33? Zoinks!! Yooz a smartypants! By the way, I tagged you for a meme over on my blog. But if you don't do 'em, that's okay.