Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ugly new shoes!

Actually I don't think they're ugly, but they are kind of weird looking. I went in search of new tennis shoes so that I can support my tendon better and because of my crazy feet*. I ended up at Shoes n Feet where I was helped by this nice lady to pick out a pair of shoes that will be good for my issues. I definitely like them though and they are so freaking comfy. I dare not share how much the damn things cost, but I just feel like apparently once you turn 30, your shoes go up exponentially compared to what you spent on them when you were in your 20's. I think it is the new math.

*Crazy feet - among other weird issues about my body, only one foot bends at a full 90 degree angle. The other does not, like only 84 degrees. Neither of them will bend back further. That's why the hill climbing is an issue and probably since I used to either drive or live in flat places, it wasn't ever noticed before.

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

What is that, like a 2" heel on those things? I need to get a pair of those.

And what do you mean "bend back?" Like bringing the top of your foot closer to your shin?

Joanne said...

Yes like my toes towards my shin.

Peeved Michelle said...

Also, I don't think they're ugly.