Monday, January 02, 2006

My Date With Drew

I've mentioned before I have an unholy love of Drew Barrymore and her films. This is probably one of the cutest films I've ever seen. It reminds me of 200 Dates in the simple premise. But it is such a bonus because he is stalking my idol. He's such a geek and a kid at heart. The fact that he sings songs from Grease 2 cracks me up so much. Because I loved Grease 2, which is innately wrong but that's fine by me. I loved the whole movie. I don't usually like indy films, but this one was great. If you are at all a romantic at heart, watch it. It made me tear up a tiny bit because it was so sweet. :)

3 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Dude, what's wrong with Grease 2? I'll admit to owning the soundtrack. By choice.

Who DOESN'T need a cool rider?

Joanne said...

Oh I too own the soundtrack. I paid my own money for it and everything. I have it on CASSETTE. :) I always loved the cheesey song Turn Back the Hands of Time. Oh and the Girl for all Seasons. I love that movie. :)

... said...

I guess I am more of a Grease 1 fan. I knew all the songs by heart and had moves and everything when I was in elementary school. My sister and I would do our routines in the livingroom for the grown ups. She did a great "Grease Lightening".

I have "My Date With Drew" on my Netflix list...might be one I watch on my own, don't know how much the husband would like it.