Sunday, January 28, 2007

Go go gadget... pooh too tired...

This weekend has been go go go for me.

Friday I hopped the bus to Bellevue where I met up with Big R and we shopped. SHOPPED. I walked into the Apple store and slapped down my debit card and walked out with Pica, an 80g black ipod. She's pretty and shiny and I get worried I'm going to break her. Or make her less shiny and pretty. I've got mad skillz in that realm you know. I also bought 3 new pairs of earrings and a new pair of old lady tennis shoes. Yay!

Saturday I just took Tess to the vet. I spent the afternoon relaxing which was nice.

Today I was up at the crack of dawn. I did laundry and was out of hte house by 8:30 to meet I for breakfast. She needed to interview someone in my age bracket for her adult psych class so... :) Apparently I'm in a normal place. That's good to know. I went to the grocery store and went home for lunch. After lunch, I went for a Sunday adventure! I went to Golden Gardens in the Ballard Area. As I got off the bus I discovered that the bus stop is at the top of a mother fucking cliff. I had to go down a ton of stairs to get to the park. I actually felt a tiny bit dizzy on the stairs at the top. So when I got down the stairs to the park I thought it will kill me to walk back up the stairs. My second thought was that I should've brought my kite because it was perfect kite flying weather. I walked around the park and the beach. I took a bunch of photos but I am not pulling them from my camera right now because I'm tired. So while walking on one of the paths I saw a sign that indicated the Ballard Locks were near. I knew I could catch a bus there. So I start walking. And walking. And walking. Forever later I end up at the locks and I was going to go into the parkbut I was too tired. I will say that I walked 13,361 steps which is equal to 788 calories burned and 3 and 1/3 miles. I rock!

1 comment:

... said...

Sounds like a good adventure....and exercise too, bonus!!!