Saturday, January 13, 2007

Such a ditz

I am such a ditz sometimes. I had a meeting to go to today. A meeting I scheduled for the Girl Scouts leaders as their Service Unit Manager. I scheduled it for 10:00 at a library. I was thinking I didn't want to get to the library too early because the library didn't open until 10:00. So last night I was looking up the bus schedule and oh.... I now know how I got confused. Anyway the first time I did a bus search last night I did it to arrive by 10:00 like I needed to. Yet somehow when I was double checking the bus times this morning I looked for a 10:30 arrival time and to further complicate things I looked for a 10:45 arrival time. (Which I will sometimes do so that I can get to a meeting early if I need to set up or whatever.) So as I got to the meeting at 10:45 you can imagine my chagrin as I suddenly realized I was 45 minutes late. Duh, I am so dumb. Luckily nobody but the Girl Scout employee who works with our service unit and one other adult showed up. We were supposed to have a vote. In order to have the vote we had to have a quorum of 13 people. Ha! Like we ever get that many people.

No comments: