Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Random about TV (apparently)

My dinner plans tonight got cancelled. Is it slightly wrong that I'm okay with that because it means I can sit at home and watch Beauty and the Geek and Top Chef? Probably. Although I already know who wins Top Chef and I'm not happy about it. I do kind of want to see how they get there and how it happens. You know?

In other TV news, I'm giving Veronica Mars one episode to prove me wrong before I stop watching. In the previews from last episode she gives the oh so typical "I'm pregnant" line to someone. I'm hoping, as Michelle suggested, it is for a case and not a clear Jump the Shark moment. My biggest TV peeve ever is the way teenagers on TV get pregnant at the drop of a hat. They can't just have sex. There ALWAYS has to be consequences and 99.99% of the time it is pregnancy. On Degrassi they had the consequences of oral sex be Gonorrhea. (And yes I do watch a Canadian TV show on The N. In fact, I should be ashamed to admit that the primary reason I keep digital cable is so that I can watch Degrassi on The N. I should be ashamed I know).

No comments: