Thursday, January 11, 2007

It didn't make me sad.

I was listening to Adam Corolla this morning on the radio. Danny Bonaduce now is on with him and I loved Jamie & Danny when I lived in LA. I lost my weird love for Danny while watching Breaking Bonaduce because that was just bad. But I do enjoy him as a radio personality and I find Adam Corolla sometimes funny. So this morning I was listening to Adam and Danny and they were discussing who would men rather have sex with... a fat chick or a mtf really hot post- op tranny. Apparently there are a number of men who would rather do the tranny. And they had a bunch of guys calling in to give their opinions. Which is fine but Adam says at some point that he feels really bad for any fat chicks listening and makes a joke about how we're all going to kill ourselves. And all I could think was why would I feel bad about this? Would I want to date a guy who not only would contemplate this question but call in and give his opinion on it? Especially if the opinion was "hot tranny." It did make me chuckle because I was just laying there thinking, 'Thanks, Adam, these guys are giving out their names and locations and you've just helped a bunch of women weed out a few more assholes.'

2 comments:

Robin said...

Some guys are just plain odd.

... said...

Right on Jo, you are so right.