Monday, January 15, 2007

March!

I don't know why I do the march anymore. The first year all the families were into it, and in fact I only do it because they wanted to. The 2nd year we cancelled (despite the fact that I have a post about doing it. I don't know what's happening there but we cancelled because it was POURING.). The third year I think 3 or 4 girls went. This year I had 1 girl. One girl and that's it. I offered to not have to go and she could just go home, but she wanted to go. So she and I marched and talked. She's a funny little thing. My first year I wasn't sure about her, but now I like her. The march was really short this year. Usually we go downtown and it is long but this time was a short short path. So we were done in like 2 hours... actually probably much less because we started rather late. My girl and I stopped and got hot cocoa at Starbucks which is her favorite part, I think. Last year we did the same thing. It is a nice end when it is so cold outside. I'm not sure if we'll do this again next year. Maybe I'll find something else to do that weekend. :) Ooh maybe I'll have managed to find myself Mr. Right Now and we can do a weekend getaway. ;) (Ok maybe I'm delusional)

I'm taking a multivitamin. This is to help my iron levels. The pills are HUGE. I have to get the iron up so that when I go get my next blood test I am not low iron and my dr will keep giving me my pills. These vitamins have like 150% of iron and 100% of vitamin C. Isa says Vit C is good for iron absorption. Plus, once I hit magic 38 I can donate blood again! Yay! (Blah blah blah critical levels.)

1 comment:

Kate the Peon said...

Aww, look at you being all leader-y. :) Glad it was a girl you liked!