Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oh my hips don't lie...

Tonight I signed back up for the hydrofit class that got cancelled last time. It was a lot of fun and there are 4 people in the class so that means it will keep going. Yay!

Michelle & I discussed belly dancing today. I think I want to take a class on it. So isn't it lucky that my college is offering a belly dancing class. Yay! I signed up for it today and am looking forward to it. I have previously mentioned, I'm sure, my girl crush on Shakira. I want to make my hips do that. Or at least something like that. Plus belly dancers are all hippieish and all about "accept your body" blah blah blah.

After I get my tax refund I have a 3 fold plan for it. 1 - New pair of tennis shoes so I can go back to the gym. My current pair are not doing well after a year + of hard wearing. And they stink. Like REALLY stink. 2 - New iPod. I'm going to go with a video one. I thought I could get a good deal through the college at the apple store, but sadly the cost for the one I found on the apple site is the exact same cost I can get it from Amazon for. 3 - Sending it off to my good friend... mortal enemy the credit card company. 4 - Maybe another tattoo... ;) (Ok probably not another tattoo. Maybe... No, probably not... :) )

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh, do it, you know you want to (get another tattoo.)

... said...

Sounds like a plan....sadly our tax return will probably go back into savings to cover the cost of funding both of our IRAs this year...oh, and probably pay back savings for our Christmas trip...so I guess that isn't totally bad.